Management and Business Support
Outsourcing / Offshoring
You will be a part of the IT Development team located in Krakow which supports business line of EMEA Fund Services in Luxembourg. The team plays an important role in many aspects of software development and improvements for the core applications landscape, ensuring the highest quality of software maintenance and development services.
In this position you will play a role of Business Objects Report specialist adding value to the business by identifying process constraints and improvements. You will be mainly responsible for designing and creating business reports, and maintaining BO environment within the FS area.
The role is located in the UBS office in Krakow (Green Office).
UBS offers talented individuals around the world a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment in which passion, commitment and hard work are valued and rewarded.
+48 12 399 7000
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce
WymaganiaResponsibilities: • Analyzing user requirements and creating formal specifications
• Developing new applications / reports and adapting the existing applications / reports
• Developing "Extract Transform and Load" processes with PL/SQL
• Planning and executing technical unit and regression testing (white box testing)
• Preparing formal documentation according to UBS standards and industry best practice
• Acting as a 3rd level production support
• Bachelor or Master degree in Information Technology or a related field
• Minimum of 3 years of software development experience
• Excellent knowledge of Oracle SQL and PL/SQL
• Good knowledge of SAP Business Objects 4.0 or other reporting platform like IBM Cognos, Oracle BI
• Very good spoken and written English
• Experience in using standard MS Office products
• Experience in the financial industry, preferably within Investment Funds