Start: Immediately Fair Recruitment is an independent recruitment, consulting and headhunting agency, holding certificates no.: 2744 (/1a/1b/2/3/4).
Our client provides outsourcing and other IT services to corporate customers. Founded in 1989, with headquartered in Stockholm and the main development center located in Kiev. Company's service network, including R&D centers, is available in 560 cities and towns. Our client is listed among the world's best outsourcing service providers on the Top 100 Global Outsourcing Companies list and is recognized by the Black Book of Outsourcing as one of the top 10 leading outsourcing service providers in Central and Eastern Europe.
The Customer is one of the leading and fastest growing European providers of debt-related financial services with more than 100 years of history and strong international position. Unique industrial knowledge and the exceptional level of expertise reflected in the efficient and constant advancement within professional sphere.
Project portfolio includes Enterprise level IT solutions for credit evaluation, invoicing, debt collection, reminders, portfolio management and customer services are core specialties offered to and highly weighted within banking and financial markets.
- Competitive stable salary;
- Social package;
- An effective system of professional development;
- Excellent career opportunities;
- Ability to work in a creative and professional team;
- User-friendly corporate culture.
WymaganiaRequirements Mandatory requirements:
- 1+ years' experience in software engineering as .Net Developer;
- Knowledge of .NET 3.5/4.0, ASP.NET, С# (Web Services);
- Knowledge of WCF, JQuery;
- Knowledge of Software development methodology and software lifecycle processes;
- Knowledge of Visual Studio 2010/2012.
- Knowledge of SQL, experience with Oracle DB;
- Team Foundation Server 2010 (version management, build management, automated testing);
- Knowledge of Soap, Multithreading, Unit Testing;
- Knowledge of LINQ, HTML, CSS;
- Operational background in billing systems migration projects;
- Knowledge of invoicing/billing solutions;
- Experience working in a project based on Agile (SCRUM).
- Bachelor / MSc degree in Computer Science, Math or related field;
- Advanced English level (written and oral);
- Travels in the following countries could be required: Norway, Finland, Spain, Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Germany – up to 10-30%;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- The high level of interest and dedication to issues.