Chatham is growing our test engineering team in Krakow. We are looking for passionate software developers to automate testing and work with feature development teams to speed development and to make sure we release quality code.
Our goal at Chatham is to change the way that software testing is done. Here, you will not repeatedly execute boring manual test scripts. In fact, destruction of boring activities is encouraged. There is a place for manual testing when working side by side with developers in the early stages of a project, but we believe in eliminating that manual testing role through automation as fast as possible – and we believe that is the job of everyone on the test engineering team, not just a small number of experts.
Chatham is an agile development shop, using Microsoft technologies (.NET) and HP QTP. You will be heavily involved with all aspects of development. The work you will do is key to our ability to deliver code to production in fast, iterative cycles. Early in sprints, you will work closely with business users and other developers to create testable user stories, speeding the development process and preparing for testing. Other tasks include developing and implementing test strategies, developing manual and automated tests, and providing immediate feedback to your development team. We develop our newer tests and frameworks using open-source scripting languages and libraries, such as Ruby.
• Experienced software tester (we are open to junior testers with the right passion and technical skills)
• Automated test experience. Chatham testers use a combination of automated GUI and services testing.
• Solid programming skills. Typical languages include VB, Ruby, and Python.
• Experience in an agile development shop (we are open to those with traditional testing experience who are interested in a change to a collaborative environment where testers are active developers throughout the development cycle)
• Computer Science background (Either a CS degree or a demonstrable passion)
It would be great if candidates have a Computer Science background and are active programmers (for work and for fun) – but we believe that the best test engineers are born, not made. If you have the curiosity, potential and drive – and can show us some evidence of a good trajectory, we can help you go the rest of the way.
Come in and let's talk about changing the profession of software testing.
- Karta multisport (lub podobna)
- Darmowa kawa i inne napoje
- Prywatna opieka zdrowotna
- Pokój gier
- Elastyczne godziny pracy
At Chatham Financial, we're committed to making a positive impact for our clients and markets, communities, and each other. That starts with hiring people who demonstrate intellectual curiosity, tenacity, and a desire for collaboration and growth. And yes, we know for many the word "financial" often conjures images of horror (e.g., suits and ties, cubicle farms, siloed teams, layers of creativity-killing bureaucracy). Don't fret. Working here is a unique experience.
• Our office is designed to foster creativity and a collaborative spirit. No offices, an open floor plan with numerous gathering spaces, standup desk option, and plenty of whiteboards encourage communication and cross-team collaboration. Good coffee, the ping pong table and relax areas help too.
• Quarterly Hack Weeks in which teams and individuals pitch new product concepts and technology improvements similar to a startup weekend. Teams form around approved projects and in one week we take ideas from concept to functional prototypes (and sometimes further). It's an opportunity not only for a break from the "day-to-day," but also to have your ideas heard and given the chance to impact our company and clients.
• Our four-tiered – and expanding – product offering is built on a common platform that serves the world's largest financial markets. You will have an immediate impact in shaping risk management products used by over 1,200 businesses worldwide.
• Competitive salary. Our hiring process in selecting team- and values-oriented individuals who show a desire to be industry leaders results in an incredibly low turnover rate.
• And leave the tie at home! We don't believe outfits demonstrate how smart you are. We encourage a casual-attire environment.
Informacje o rekrutacji
For more information and on line application process please visit our web site at www.ChathamFinancial.com