Chatham's software team is looking for talented software developers in Krakow to complement our software team in the United States. The focus of this role will be two-fold. First, software developers in this role will help to build Chatham's world-class software platform for financial derivatives, with an emphasis on .NET development in C# and utilizing design patterns, test-driven development, and service-oriented architecture. Second, they will help build and maintain our platform for continuous integration, by using cutting-edge practices in build engineering and automation.
Required Attributes/Skill Set
Excellent candidates will be well-rounded individuals, with an ability to learn quickly. Candidates should be highly motivated self-starters with a passion for developing high quality software. Accordingly, strong technical and logical thinking skills are essential. Good written and verbal communication skills are required, as developers must interact with other team members in various departments. Excellent object-oriented programming skills, problem solving abilities and attention to detail are a must. In short, we are looking for people whose passion for people and software development will help us to continue to innovate and add value to the whole company.
Minimum Technical Skills:
Great candidates will have strong experience with an object oriented design and language, such as C#, C++ or Java, including using test-driven development to refactor code and add unit test coverage.
Some highlights of our work environment:
• Agile software development methodology with Scrum
• Two week sprint cycles, with release at the end of each cycle
• Quarterly 'hack weeks' – similar to 20% time at Google – where teams build projects they are passionate about
• Highly collaborative work environment
• Open work space
• Whiteboards used daily
• Debate and respect are not mutually exclusive
• We would rather be governed by principles than rules
• We work as a team across all areas of the company
• Casual dress; wearing a suit does not make you work harder or smarter
• We like to have fun too!
- Karta multisport (lub podobna)
- Darmowa kawa i inne napoje
- Prywatna opieka zdrowotna
- Pokój gier
- Elastyczne godziny pracy
At Chatham Financial, we're committed to making a positive impact for our clients and markets, communities, and each other. That starts with hiring people who demonstrate intellectual curiosity, tenacity, and a desire for collaboration and growth. And yes, we know for many the word "financial" often conjures images of horror (e.g., suits and ties, cubicle farms, siloed teams, layers of creativity-killing bureaucracy). Don't fret. Working here is a unique experience.
• Our office is designed to foster creativity and a collaborative spirit. No offices, an open floor plan with numerous gathering spaces, standup desk option, and plenty of whiteboards encourage communication and cross-team collaboration. Good coffee, the ping pong table and relax areas help too.
• Quarterly Hack Weeks in which teams and individuals pitch new product concepts and technology improvements similar to a startup weekend. Teams form around approved projects and in one week we take ideas from concept to functional prototypes (and sometimes further). It's an opportunity not only for a break from the "day-to-day," but also to have your ideas heard and given the chance to impact our company and clients.
• Our four-tiered – and expanding – product offering is built on a common platform that serves the world's largest financial markets. You will have an immediate impact in shaping risk management products used by over 1,200 businesses worldwide.
• Competitive salary. Our hiring process in selecting team- and values-oriented individuals who show a desire to be industry leaders results in an incredibly low turnover rate.
• And leave the tie at home! We don't believe outfits demonstrate how smart you are. We encourage a casual-attire environment.
Informacje o rekrutacji
For more information and on line application please visit our web site at www.ChathamFinancial.com