Full-stack Senior Java developer sought, by a high growth London tech company, to design and develop a high performance web and mobile interactive gaming platform. The products you will be working on are unique, covered by multiple granted and pending patents.
As a Senior Java developer, you will be working with 2-3 other full-stack developers, alongside some of the finest software engineers / Java developers in the industry, in a highly collaborative, friendly, knowledge sharing agile environment (weekly sprints and daily code releases to production).You will share responsibility for ensuring all our code is clear, robust, well documented, unit tested and peer-reviewed.
The team culture is driven by a hunger to learn, share and improve their skills, where highly intelligent, enthusiastic and passionate engineers thrive and make their ideas happen.
Employees come from many different industry backgrounds and about a dozen different countries. People work hard, but always to clear and sane deadlines, and have a good work-life balance. There is a flat management structure and a friendly, informal and collaborative working environment.
The role is full - time. The Company's office is based in a great Central London location.
- GBP 65,000 – 75,000 base salary
- Share options
- Bupa health insurance (including for pre-existing conditions)
- High-end PC/Mac
- Discount gym membership
- Childcare vouchers
- 24 days holiday a year plus the day off on your birthday, plus 3 days off between Christmas and New Year
- Lots of social and charity events
- Secure bike parking and shower facilities
- Breakfast/hot drinks/snacks/fruit
- Relocation support
As a senior full-stack Java developer you will be working with many technologies including: Java 8, CentOS 7, Thymeleaf, Spring 4, GWT, Ajax, JQuery, Nagios, Jenkins, Haproxy, Varnish, Bash, Svn, Git, PostgreSQL.
You won't be expected to have used all of these before you arrive (we're far more interested in your ability and aptitude than the exact list of technologies and frameworks that you know). It will be the job of the rest of the team to help you quickly get up to speed on everything you need to know.
Skills & Attributes
- Strong academic record (preferably math, science or engineering)
- Pragmatic problem solving
- Thorough understanding of the fundamentals of both computer science and commercial software development
- Good appreciation of performance and scalability issues
- Ability to develop innovative high performance and scalable solutions to highly complex problems
- Comfortable with basic algebra and probability
Zapraszamy do kontaktu!
Do CV prosimy włączyć poniższą adnotację umożliwiającą nam przetwarzanie danych w Polsce i w UK.
„I hereby agree to the processing of my personal data contained in this CV submitted by me, including their processing in the future - for the purpose of the recruitment process. This consent is submitted voluntarily and I declare that I have been informed of the powers I am entitled to in accordance with the Protection of Personal Data Act from August 29, 1997 (consolidated version: Journal of Laws from 2002, No. 101., item 926. with amendments)".
Gwarantujemy absolutną dyskrecję i ochronę danych osobowych. Zostaną one wykorzystane jedynie w procesie rekrutacji i przyszłej pracy.