Platige Image is an award winning animation studio for creative endeavors specializing in designing CG imagery, 3D animacion, and digital special effects. At Platige, we combine film and advertising work with a strong passion for art, education, and entertainment. Platige is looking to hire a Lead Pipeline contractor, who will be able to design and develop existing pipeline to the four departments within the company: Commercials, Animation, VFX, Entertainment
• Helps with the design, execution and growth of a standardized Pipeline for Productions and Departments
• Leads a team of Department's TDs, responsible for deploying, organizing, and supporting the existing Pipeline
• Works efficiently with other Pipeline Supervisors, senior Supervisors, and Technology Staff
• Ensure that the Pipeline meets the needs of the company
• Works well with Production and Technology Management to ensure suitable resource coverage to meet the demands of the current show
• Performs as an escalation point for Supervisors, Production Management, and Artist Management to resolve conflicts.
• Make sure that the limited resources are effectively applied, and artists efficiently tasked by matching artist skill-set to assignments, identifying cross-utilization opportunities whenever possible
• Encourages a positive and productive work environment across the facility
BS in Computer Science, Computer Graphics, or equivalent Industry experience
Minimum of 10 years, with managing software, pipeline, and/or technology teams desired,
experience with Maya, Houdini and/or Nuke, including familiarity with APIs is a plus. In addition general experience with Python in a production environment is preferred.
Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and have great verbal and written communication skills
contact: [email protected]