Are you awesome (at the Internet)? Do you want to work at a successful startup, with experienced and proven entrepreneurs? Do you get excited about building disruptive and scalable technology? Then join BrowseLabs as an Android Developer!
We are looking for Android Developers to our Krakow, Poland office. The primary job will consist of leading new development initiatives, as well as architecting and develop new products.
• Attractive salary and stock option packages.
• Health benefits - LuxMed Special Complex Plus (optional Family Package)
• Free drinks, snacks, and catered lunches (Fridays)
• Multisport packages
• Choose your workstation (Mac/PC, Windows/Linux/OSX)
• Xbox 360, PS3, and PS4 with a ton of games
• Large office (250 square meters)
To apply please send an email to [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!
• Take a product idea and the responsibility for the end-to-end process of building it – from the planning to the finished product
• Participate in design and code reviews
• Collaborate with other team members to incorporate team innovations
• Lead end-to-end deployment process including credentials, ad hoc builds, and provisioning profiles.
• Work on bug fixing Required Qualifications
• 2+ years experience in Java, Android UI, Android SDK development
• Knowledge and demonstrable work on the current Android platform
• Experience using version control repositories. (GIT/SVN)
• Good written and verbal command of English
• Knowledge of Android Security internals
• Ideally have one or more Android apps currently available in the Google Play Store
• Personal projects that show an aptitude for engineering and product sense
• Ability to work in areas outside of their usual comfort zone and love to learn new technologies
• Experience starting projects from scratch and jumping in to an existing architecture
• Experience in designing/extending APIs in large & complex code base