Do you want to work with a great team and the most cutting edge technologies (big data, connected-car, sensor data, etc)? Join our international team with expertise in mobile technologies, mobility, data analysis and insurance. We are expanding our Warsaw-based team and we look for full-time developers. We offer a competitive salary with additional benefits.
What we offer:
• Opportunity to work within an exciting and fast-growing startup;
• Working with the most cutting edge technologies;
• Competitive salary with extra benefits including ESO – employee stock options, trainings;
• +4 years experience with Java frameworks (J2EE, Spring) & J2EE Design Patterns;
• +4 years experience with relational (Postgresql) and non-relational databases (DynamoDB);
• +4 years experience with Apache product stack (TomEE, Spark, Maven, ..);
• +2 years experience with cloud oriented architecture and Amazon AWS Stack;
• Experience working with agile/scrum software development and international teams;
• Excellent knowledge of English in speech and writing.
Nice to have:
• Experience with Android development;
Digital Driving Pass - driving license for the future
We are a Belgian based startup building a big data telematics platform connecting driving behaviour and car use information with people and companies while respecting drivers' privacy. The company is funded by European Commission, European Space Agency and Belgian Innovation Agencies (IWT.be, iMinds). We have offices in Belgium, Poland and Romania and plan to soon open an office in San Francisco.