Small Wroclaw-based partner (LeMa Software sp. z o.o.) of UK-based mapping provider (StatMap Ltd).
Microsoft technology stack: DotNet, SQL Server, Silverlight, TypeScript.
Looking for Leonardo da Vinci of C# – not a corporate drone.
We believe that if you know how to learn new stuff you'll assimilate whatever is needed quickly. We don't expect you to memorize all .Net framework by heart. That being said, you should wield your weapon well: C# swordsmanship is a must. We want to find the One with:
• C# mastery
• Ability to swiftly pick up various things: SQL Server/PostgreSQL/Oracle, WCF + Rest, GDI+, yada yada – if you are good then it doesn't really matter, does it?
We are pushing boundaries of GIS industry. You can admire our achievements at http://statmap.co.uk. This means no off-shelf solutions, no best practices (unless we establish them) and no chance of copy & paste from the web. Problems you'll be facing are unique and the answers just can't be found – they need to be researched from scratch using your perseverance, experience and your grey cells. Your psychological profile should include:
• Ingenuity and confidence in being creative (you need to have that internal drive to build new stuff!)
• Taking pride in making complex things with simple façades
• Willingness to boldly go when no men has gone before (definitely beyond stackoverflow.com Ctrl+C & Ctrl+V)
Short and simple: we need an emotionally mature person who can motivate itself to achieve desired goals. If you expect to be taught, being cared after or follow the leader then we are not for you! We are looking for:
• A self-driven and independent soul who..,
• Is a responsible and sovereign problem solver and...
• Can peacefully liaise with other human beings (even with merciless testers!)
WymaganiaThe Challenge We do have a portfolio of successful, well-design products ideal for on-site, isolated deployments. However the company grows and we need to expand vertically (bigger clients = bigger datasets) and horizontally (Software as a Service). Big Data and SaaS means scalability and robustness – hence the objectives include:
• Migrating existing project into micro-service architecture
• Creating robust framework for multitenant services (think Azure-clone from scratch!)
• Recreating Silverlight client in TypeScript: The king is dead, long live the king!
OK, so what's in it for y'all?
• Pride: serious stuff for serious players. Our software is used by local governments, emergency services or even counter terrorist units: You fail, people may DIE – just kidding... or not...
• Challenge: Mind-bending problems 24/7– you think you'll be bored? Think again...
• Freedom: Flexitime & "flexiplace". Just pop in to the office once a week! Work from your home, your girlfriend's/boyfriend's place or the train: we really understand if your mind works best after 2am after triple espresso.
• New toys: always the newest technologies, tools, frameworks...
• Ka-ching: the salary is not too shabby either.
If you think you are up to the challenge – we'd love to meet you!
Please send your CV to [email protected].
We will contact only a selected candidates.
Prosimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"