This is a fantastic opportunity to work with the best teams and tools in the industry.
The great career positions are available in either Dublin or Cork
We need individuals with deep e-commerce knowledge to guide and deliver a high-volume, highly personalized e-commerce experience.
- These roles are part of a NEWLY created team and will be a major component of a new Research and Development centre.
- Positions available in both Dublin and Cork
- Excellent financial package and relocation assistance
- Excellent work/life Balance
- Global IT Company with worldwide recognised eCommerce web brand, huge commercial impact
- Opportunities to work in many internal divisions like IT Cloud Software, Services, Datacentre and Solutions
- Position of influence in a Start-up type environment with international global backing
- Potential to move to a leadership role and opportunities to progress and develop career
- Subsidized canteen
- Training and Educational assistance
- Career Progression based on performance not tenure based on performance not tenure
- We are looking for candidates who have a strong background in Enterprise / Systems / Application development, with proven abilities to innovate and be creative.
- We are looking for highly motivated, goal-oriented individuals who will be responsible for building highly visible, highly available, and customer facing E-Commerce solutions.
- Build large, high-volume and responsive ecommerce web application.
- Work with business and technology colleagues in self-directed high-ownership teams.
- Develop high quality, scalable, and maintainable code.
- Plan and perform unit and integration tests via automation to fully test and regress software.
- Drive continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Cultivate engineering excellence practices in the team.
- Practice Lean / Agile.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience including building web portals and/or ecommerce applications
- WCF / Web API
- Strong Object Oriented Analysis and Design skill
- Strong Interpersonal Skills - ability to work with people with a variety of skill sets
- Experience with T-SQL and SQL Server 2005/2008/2012
- Experience with TDD/BDD. Unit testing with frameworks similar to NUnit or SpecFlow and Mocking frameworks similar to Rhino Mocks and Moq, Integration Testing, and System Testing abilities, including automated testing techniques using Selenium or similar tool
- Passionate about performance optimization