The role of C++ Support Specialist has a responsibility to maintain software in C++ technologies.
- Individual approach to each employeeChallenging and interesting job
- Choice of type of employmentReference program
- Opportunity to work with a leading provider of engineering and technology consultancy in Europe (Alten Group)
- Maintain C++ web applications and interfaces using industry standard software practices, techniques, tools, and frameworks.
- Maintain business components deployed to C++ Application Servers.
- Translate application storyboards, use cases and web-page concept designs into functional, dynamic web applications.
- Provide estimates of level of work effort and time for completion.
- Maintain application business layer with external application components.
- Maintain database architecture and server scripting; assure connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Support users by creating and updating documentation and assistance tools.
- Be involved in mid to big scale international projects for our partners in Austria, Belgium, Germany, Luxemburg, Netherlands, and United Kingdom.Have opportunity to work on projects ranging from Public Services, Healthcare, through Automotive, Telecom and Media providers.
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- min. 2 years experience in C++ software development,
- knowledge of Citrix Client,
- ability to maintain web applications,
- practical experience with relational databases,
- project experience with the following technologies and tools: C++
- ability to work with application servers,
- knowledge of WebServices, Weblogic, jquery is an advantage,
- ability to multitask and share knowledge
- fluent English