Delegation trips are possible because project is just starting.
- Create, modify and maintain Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN) templates based on Microsoft Excel worksheets for data collection according to specific requirements (business processes, style guides, etc.)
- Create advanced formulas, functions and VB scipts in Microsoft Excel
- Work in close collaboration with the analyst in the lab (end user) and the business analyst
- Liaise with Waters, the supplier of the ELN software Technical Skills
- Experience with Waters NuGenesis ELN and the LEME Excel Plugin are a big advantage
- Excellent Microsoft Excel knowledge, including formulas, formatting, automation, etc.
- Advanced SQL know-how, especially around Oracle
- Experience with laboratory work and processes
- Scientific Background (Chemistry, Biology) preferred or willingness to expand knowledge in the area of life sciences
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in working in a global environment
- Quick learner
- Self organized, reliable and precise
- Available for occasional travels