Location: Warsaw, Woloska 7
• Contract of employment;
• Private health care and multisport funding;
• Opportunity to develop and master your development skills;
• A position in an friendly, open team working in an international company;
• Work-life balance.
Zainteresowanych prosimy o przesłanie CV w języku angielskim na adres: [email protected].
• Overall BPM application delivery in cooperation with internal and external developers;
• New development will include enhancements and bug fixing.
• Improving system reliability and performance. PERSON SPECIFICATION
• Very strong Java development skills;
• Knowledge of Microsoft SQL database;
• Experience working with on-site/off-shore working model;
• Hands-on understanding of BPM software, preferably Savvion;
• Solid understanding about software delivery life-cycle, QA, production control;
• Proven application architecture background (including integrate environments);
• Good IT infrastructure understanding: web server load balancing, distributed database architecture etc.
• Must be able to work in English speaking environment;