For rapidly growing online gaming company we are seeking experienced technical support master to join the team in its brand new office in Cracow.
Tasks include handling day to day support and service requests from our business customers, track and follow up on bugs and issues with our third party developers, maintain and improve the processes and tools required to get the job done, and being just a life-saver in general when it comes to anything technical.
- at least 2 years of experience on similar position covering all kinds of software, hardware and network issues (installation, implementations, bugs tracking, integration, system/database administration, updates etc.) and system integration
- very good command of English
- ability to provide best quality support to business partners, communication skills
- good knowledge of Linux system and MySQL database
- experience with Jira and Confluence
- good analytical skills
- independence and strong sense of responsibility
- stable employment within an international, well-established company
- very friendly and intellectually stimulating working environment
- participation in development of a new company's office from the very beginning
- competitive salary and benefit package
- private healthcare
- benefit system – multisport card
In case of any questions, don't hesistate to write: