The role is one to be part of a 24/7 shift environment. In this position you will be providing 1st line customer support. Your main responsibilities will also include working alongside the 2nd line operations team in Poland and 3rd line teams in UK/Australia.
Service Desk Oracle DBA may also perform a variety of other duties including but not limited to: space management, upgrades, instalation, new builds, application releasing, monitoring, managing alerts etc.
The position will have the responsibility to work with customers directly to resolve technical and other issues, so if you're a great communicator, has a proactive attitude, enjoys problem solving and looking for new opportunities of work, this is offer for you.
- 2-4 years of previous experience as an Oracle DBA,
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database problems,
- Experience with Oracle SQL & PL/SQL and Oracle Grid Control 11g/12c,
- Proven experience of Unix/Windows scripting,
- Basic Unix and/or Windows administration skills,
- Ability to manage multiple Oracle RDBMS across versions and platforms,
- Working knowledge of RMAN, EXP/IMP, Datapump, ASM,
- Fluency in English is a must (spoken and written),
- Flexibility to work in shifts,
- Experience in working as part of a team and 3rd party environment,
- Willing to learn and share knowledge,
- High level of energy, engagement, can-do attitude,
- Excellent listening and a strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Recent experience of 11g,
- Knowledge of Exadata/RAC/OEM/Goldengate is a big plus,
- Experience with database administration of MS SQL Server,
- Oracle Certification (OCA/OCP) would be an asset,
- Nice to have Oracle E-business Suite Applications experience.
- A full time job in a fast growing company with stable employment conditions,
- Competitive salary: 9 000 – 10 000 PLN gross/month,
- Great working environment with non-corporate style,
- Opportunities to raise professional qualifications (technical trainings).