WymaganiaWe'll recognize a great engineer when we see one, but ideally, you should have:
• We are using React.js + Flux but hands-on experience with Angular.js / Knockout.js / Backbone.js / Ember.js is a good start.
• Good experience with Node.js, both server side and CLIs
• Should be comfortable with Git and TDD/BDD Big plus if you have:
• Experience with Mobile Web or Native App development, as well as performance engineering.
• Knowledge of modern browser capabilities such as Web Sockets, Web Workers, WebGL, Canvas and HTML5 APIs.
We are an engineering-centric company working on complex problems. So if you are tired of hacking together libraries from github and up to for some real R&D, drop us a line and we will have a chat.
This position is located in our Berlin office. Applicants from all over the world are welcome, we sponsor visas if necessary.