We are currently recruiting for the position of:
Senior Gameplay Programmer
(based in: Wroclaw)
Designing and implementation of advanced systems in new projects developed by Techland – according to experience and interest of the Candidate
- excellent knowledge of C++proven experience in at least 5 given aspects of video games development or expert level of knowledge in one of them:
- player character control mechanics (movement / fighting / shooting / environment interaction)
- character animation systems (FPP / TPP)
- networking solutions in games (peer2peer vs. client-server architecture, cooperative and competitive gameplay)
- game world objects management
- user interface (menu, HUD)
- support for scripting / map creation / quests design
- tools supporting in game content creation
- physics (dynamic environment / vehicles simulation)
- audio processing (standards, sound engineering, digital signal processing)
- at least one released multiplatform title on PC / Xbox 360 / PS3 or 3 published titles on mobile platforms or digitally distributed
- passion for making and playing games
- knowledge of the latest video games industry trends and titles, especially in area of FPP games
- good communication and organizational skills, able to easily present ideas and information to work with the team proven by past experience
- preferred experience in agile development environments
Why join Techland?
We are a versatile company, the developer of popular and well-established franchises (Call of Juarez, Dead Island) as well as exciting and original IPs (Dying Light, Hellraid).
We always pursue innovative and bold IT projects. For all our games we use only the latest technologies – or we create our own. Right now we're working hard on the sixth generation of our proprietary Chrome Engine.
For us, game development means something more than just work. It's a passion, a way of life, and – to be honest – great fun. We take care to create an amazing work environment through team get-togethers and bonding events: for the whole company in summer and before Christmas, and locally after releasing our latest game or whenever we feel like it.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package. To see more, check our website www.techlandjobs.com