If you're an ambitious Python Software Engineer and thrive on working on tough, real-world problems, you want to work here. We are building a data center management product (Mirantis OpenStack) which can become the standard choice of a simple but powerful OpenStack deployment tool. We want you to bring ideas of how it should look and implement it. With the tool presently used to deploy OpenStack at the moment, we have an ambitious roadmap which includes live upgrades, network devices management, SDN devices integration and many more.
- Design and implement new features for Mirantis OpenStack in Python (backend);
- Perform researches in order to find the best approaches to implement certain features;
- Take the lead on development process when needed;
- Drive the collaboration process with other team members;
- Engage in conversations with the community that we are building around the product;
- Exchange ideas and find ways to improve the Mirantis OpenStack and OpenStack itself.
- Good communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of the Python ecosystem;
- Systems administration in Linux;
- Experience with DevOps practices, Chef & Puppet;
- Experience with HA solutions (e.g. – for MySQL, RabbitMQ);
- Knowledge of Linux and L2-L7 networking;
- Basic js/html/css knowledge;
- Fluent English.
What We Offer:
- Work with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues;
- High-energy atmosphere of a young company, competitive compensation package;
- Strong benefits plan;
- Lots of freedom for creativity and personal growth.