At Treeline we have the opportunity to solve all sorts of difficult problems with elegant solutions. We care as much about our design as we do our code, and cherish the opportunity to take a great idea to market. We work on projects that we find interesting and impactful, both within our own community and for the rest of the world.
This project incorporates a large amount of data for running through a complex rules engine that this candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining the API for.
About the role:
- The position is based in Kraków and it’s remote.There are two other Treeline team members here, and we would like to have a physical office in the near future
- It’s a B2B contract between candidate and our U.S. headquarters
- Candidate will ideally be focused on this project for 100% of their time, but we are open to consider part-time candidates who are willing to systematically shift towards full time schedule
- The project will last at least till December, but mostli kely it’s going to be a year- long engagement. After that time there will likely be an opportunity to continue working in a full-time capacity as Treeline team member
- You will be a member of a 7 person project team both in the US and Kraków. The role requires communication with both front-end and back-end engineers. One of the front-end engineers is located in Kraków
- Team uses Atlassian suite for all aspects of project
- Team member can expect to start immediately, and have an immediate impact
We're looking for someone who can help architect and support a highly scalable and maintainable platform.
Requirements - must have:
- Strong knowledge of Java object oriented concepts and algorithms
- Experience working with technologies / frameworks / architectural styles, such as: REST web-services, Java8, Spring Boot, JPA, Swagger
- Commercial experience - you pushed code to production in the past
- Desire to learn new technologies while supporting existing
- Good communication skills in English - both written and oral. It doesn’t have to be perfect, but it means that you should feel comfortable when talking to your team and trying to solve issues
- Flexible time and ability to be available for some meetings when required in Pacific Standard Time
Requirements - nice to have:
- SAAS Product Experience
- HA Systems Architecture
- Experience with High Volume Web Services
- Experience Building Micro Services
- Experience with AWS architecture