Your focus should be to guarantee the quality of our IP Partner product and make sure our customers keep on experiencing stable and user-friendly web service.
Development at IP Partner is split into small teams of developers, designers, and product managers working together on features.
As a QA Engineer at IP Partner, you would become a full-time member of one of these small teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily testing of web service. Ocasionaly mobile product (iOS/Android) as needed.
- Participate in requirements gathering and definition, based on product knowledge and end user interaction
- Create and maintain core test plan that encompasses functional, regression and smoke tests
- Work closely with the development team to test systems for defects using Scrum, Kanban and other Agile/Lean methodologies
- Perform in-depth data analytics testing and validation on mobile, web devices
- Perform ad hoc and exploratory testing beyond pre-existing test cases and User Stories.
- Understand and utilize risk-based testing approaches
- Enter defects/bugs in defect tracking database (VSTS)
- Generate automated tests that provide meaningful test steps, acceptance and expected results based on functional requirements and UI/UX comps
- Consult and advise management regarding software readiness/jeopardy items
- Perform business and system analysis; provide recommendations for process improvement
- Author user guides and provide training to end users if necessary
- Provide daily operational support for production application systems, while providing some off-hour support coverage for critical business needs (if applicable)
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously and work independently
- Experience with Microsoft .NET technology stack (C# / .NET, ASP.NET MVC, Web APIs)
- SQL databases (Microsoft SQL Server or any other)
- English skills
- Knowledge of SCRUM
- Experience with Git, unit testing, debugging, profiling, Visual Studio, JIRA, and other tools that are typically used by developers on Microsoft technology stack
- Ability to empathize with our users and champion for their experience.
- Ability to use a data-driven approach for product decisions.
- Permanent contract
- Competitive pay
- Very interesting project
- 100% remote work