With their dynamic growth we are looking for professional for position in Gdańsk
RTOS QNX Application Engineer
The work is performed in a global and multi-cultural environment. As a member of the team you will be responsible for software and technical support for RTOS QNX users and involved in the application or product development. After few months you will take the role of expert in hardware compatibility, writing device drivers and board support packages. You may also be involved in developing new and existing processes and tools to improve software debugging efficiency.
Our offer includes:
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Competitive salary
- Private medical care
- Pension plan with life insurance
If interested please send your CV in english to [email protected]
- Master of Science in computer science, electrical engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of RTOS QNX
- Knowledge of C/C++
- Experience with programming in a Linux/Unix environment, command line tools and scripting
- Knowledge of embedded systems and other real-time operating systems
- Knowledge of graphic interfaces such as Qt, OpenGL, HTML5 is appreciated
As a person the applicant shall have very good social skills and be in position to creative drive his/hers issue to the very end. The applicant must be in position to communicate without any problems in English and be open-minded to work in a global and multi-cultural context.