Very nice starting salary;
Education on the job;
Work from the office near Rotterdam;
A relaxed working atmosphere;
Help with the complete relocation.
- A university degree in Computer Science;
- 2 to 6 years of experience in software engineering on various projects;
- Knowledge of multiple languages, such as Java and SQL;
- Experience with databases (Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle);
- Experience with Java persistance frameworks (OpenJPA, preferably with JDO/Kodo), implemented for new projects;
- Good knowledge of OOP, UML and Design Patterns;
- A passion for algorithms and datastructures;
- Skills to improve software performance;
- Experience with the implementation of webservices;
- In addition, the following skills and knowledge is preferred: J2EE, Apache Tomcat, Microsoft IIS, XML, CSS/HTML, software development tools, such as Eclipse, JUnit, Cloud Development, Agile/Scrum/Lean, Android, 3D, Automated Builds design with quality tooling, Subversion/Git, Ant/Maven.
- You will be responsible for the development of technically advanced software;
- You will work in a team together with other disciplines, such as Cost Engineers, Java Engineers and Test Engineers;
- Coaching of other developers in the team on all aspects of software engineering is part of your activities;
- You will initiate software design improvements and you like to determine the added value of new technologies for software application.