Are you awesome (at the Internet)? Do you want to work at a successful startup, with experienced and proven entrepreneurs? Do you get excited about building disruptive and scalable technology? Then join BrowseLabs as a Python Developer!
We are looking to add both Junior and Senior Python Web Developers to our Krakow, Poland office. The primary job will consist of leading new development initiatives, as well as architecting and develop new products.
• Take a product idea and the responsibility for the end-to-end process of building it – from the planning to the finished product
• Participate in design and code reviews
• Collaborate with other team members to incorporate team innovations
• Lead end-to-end deployment process including credentials, ad hoc builds, and provisioning profiles.
• Work on bug fixingRequired Qualifications
• 2+ years experience with OOP in Python
• 2+ years experience with SQL Databases (or NoSQL)
• 1 year with MVC frameworks (Django), experience in Scala a plus
• Experience using version control repositories. (GIT/SVN)
• Basic understanding of HTML/XHTML, CSS, SEO/SEM
• Good written and verbal command of English
• Personal projects that show an aptitude for engineering and product sense
• Ability to work in areas outside of their usual comfort zone and love to learn new technologies
• Experience starting projects from scratch and jumping in to an existing architecture
• A strong ability to do simple effective graphical and functional designs for your prototypes (Twitter Bootstrap for example)
• Experience in designing/extending APIs in large & complex code base
• Attractive salary and stock option packages.
• Health benefits - LuxMed Special Complex Plus (optional Family Package)
• Free drinks, snacks, and catered lunches (Fridays)
• Multisport packages
• Choose your workstation (Mac/PC, Windows/Linux/OSX)
• Xbox 360, PS3, and PS4 with a ton of games
• Large office (250 square meters)
BrowseLabs is a ventured funded incubator founded by advertising and technology veterans, who have built, sold and invested in multiple startups. We create, accelerate, and scale businesses ideas by bringing together the best technical, business, and marketing resources.
Unlike traditional development shops, BrowseLabs does not accept product requirements and crank out code. We take active ownership of the product. Our process begins with product strategy, user stories, user experience testing, and interviews. This initial phase gives everyone more insight into what specific problems exist in the market and how best to address them. Our new, 250sqm large office is located right next to the Main Square!
We are very passionate about what we do here, and at the same time have fun doing what we love. Come meet us in person, and learn more!
To apply please send an email to [email protected]
. We look forward to hearing from you!