Apart of solid knowledge of C++ and deep understanding of Object Oriented Programming, Candidate should have experience and knowledge of the following areas:
- STL containers and algorithms,
- design patterns,
- fundamentals of operating systems,
- memory management in C++,
- multithreading and synchronization mechanisms,
- Linux console basics,
- good communication in English (both written and spoken),
- readiness to relocate to Wroclaw.
- knowledge of agile SW development practices,
- unite testing concept,
- knowledge of cellular and broadband 3G or 4G access technologies (UMTS, LTE),
- professional work experience in above areas will be seen as a major advantage.