We are looking for experienced, skilled and enthusiastic hardware adaptation engineers to join our HW adaptation team in Warsaw team for Next Gen Automobile development. Responsibilities include hardware wakeup, kernel / driver configuration and tweaking, debugging, writing software for the adaptation layer, higher level (platform) integration, documentation and communicating the aforementioned matters to the rest of the development team. Most of our work revolves around Linux, one way or the other. Members of the hardware adaptation team are often at the very core of our projects, serving both the hardware engineers as well as the internal software development teams.
The candidate must possess very solid skills in embedded Linux and working with various x86 and ARM based embedded devices. In addition, we require solid verbal and written communication skills in order to communicate efficiently internally and externally.
We offer a possibility for remote work and or re-location Finland after getting familiar with the team and the work
B.Sc. in Computer Science or related field is appreciated
- 3 or more years of professional work experience in hardware adaptation, integration or other closely related field
- In addition, hobbyist background is strongly appreciated
- Linux kernel configuration
- Understanding of device drivers
- Understanding of bootloaders, boot sequence
- Understanding of various Linux subsystems, such as connectivity and multimedia, and the ways these subsystems interact with the hardware
- Build tools and toolchains