We are currently seeking highly motivated candidates interested in becoming a member of our programming team. In this role, you will work directly with end users on developing proprietary software supporting real-time mid and back-office operations as well as pre-production testing of trading algorithms.
• Solid knowledge of Java (including familiarity with AMQP, Hibernate, Swing)
• Proficiency in database management and relational database programming (SQL)
• Ability to work in both Linux and Windows environments
• Ability to communicate in English
• Architecting, coding and maintaining proprietary software
• Designing and implementing server-side components and user interfaces
• Redesigning and improving features based on user feedback
Never heard of MKM Consulting? Well, there is no better way to find out than by submitting your CV. Our invitation stands for those who are looking for a young, "family-style" and dynamic company, which by the way, pays well too...
MKM Consulting is a premier boutique research firm specializing in global financial market analysis, advanced analytics and programming for algorithmic trading.
Our team is composed of highly-skilled, dedicated professional analysts, researchers and programmers who are committed to providing superior evaluation, monitoring and reporting.