Discover an unique opportunity to grow We are looking for an ambitious Business Analyst to join the IT Team in one of the leading Europe's providers of third party services to the insurance and investment markets.
The organization's ambition is to continue their growth by continuing to offer excellent service to their existing clients, by acquiring new clients and by extending the range of services on offer.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Working with Internal and External stakeholders to translate product vision and strategy into clear requirements.
- Processing analysis for new features and usability options.
- Liaising with our IT development to facilitate smart reusable solutions.
- Working with customers to identify business needs, set expectations and identify business improvement opportunities.
- Liaising with our QA teams to ensure test plans adequately capture requirement specifications.
- Control, monitor and report on business activities.
Essential skills for this role:
- Degree qualified or in a Computer Science/ IT discipline.
- + 5 years of experience as a Systems/Business Analyst/Software Tester in the Finance Industry.
- Ability to manage a large projects, budgets, platforms and number of Clients.
- Problem Solving & Decision Making.
- Excellent SQL and excel skills.
It would be an asset if you would have:
- Flexible approach, with ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Sounds like you?
Excellent! Please send your CV to Davis Nolan Talent Consulting at [email protected].