We are currently looking for an experienced Active Directory & LDAP consulting developer to provide a few weeks of part-time consulting and guidance for our developers in implementing Active Directory & LDAP in our web application. This can be done as remote work. What we do:
We create the leading Innovation Management platform for companies in an ASP.NET MVC web application.
- introduce our developers to Active Directory & LDAP,
- consulting our developers in implementing Active Directory & LDAP in our web application,
- provide code reviews for the AD/LDAP implementation.
To join us, you need to have:
- very good experience in implementing Active Directory & LDAP in complex web applications (preferably web applications based on ASP.NET MVC and C#),
- good knowledge of English.
In addition, we will appreciate experience in:
- Entity Framework,
- unit testing (Moq, NUnit),
- Git, Stash.
What we offer:
- this is a project for a limited-time for a few weeks,
- attractive income,
If you are interested to join this project, send us your CV to:
We are already looking forward to meeting you!