Do you have a proven track record in database management and large data processing? Are you passionate about bringing systems to life? We're looking for someone like that to help us:
- administer the database team uses to deliver reports i.e. documentation, access management, change management, release management, incident management
- carry out data processing and manipulation in Microsoft Excel, VBA and SQL
- produce various types of Business Division, Regional and Risk Management Information Reports for UBS
- provide an ad hoc reporting basis to internal stakeholders within specific deadlines and appropriate quality
Your team will be part of Reporting & Analytics Services (RAS) in Zabierzow, Krakow Business Park that produces and distributes reporting products and analysis enabling compliance and confident decision-making throughout the company.
We provide our internal clients with reporting & analytics, data and infrastructure management, process and change management, as well as quality assurance services.
We will work closely with the UBS Risk team and will produce reports to discover and measure various types of risks in order to enable global business owners to manage identified risks and actions.
Your experience and skills
- a graduate or university degree in Economics, Finance, IT
- advanced VBA, Microsoft Excel, Power Point skills
- knowledge of SQL at least on intermediary level
- a passion for data mining/processing and information sharing
- analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
- proven experience as a database administrator
- keen to serve the client through a team approach, drawing upon the know-how of other specialists
- adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
- able to apply technical understanding to practical problems and to assess new ideas and provide implementable solutions
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.