We are looking for a SAP Financial Cost Accounting Business Analyst who would like to join a small team in the Warsaw office (Poland). You would play an integral role as an expert in SAP FICO systems, work with IT surrounding with the process improvements, SAP solutions implementation.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Applying conceptual knowledge and technology to solve complex business processes and procedural problems;
- Manage and/or perform the design, testing and application of SAP systems in line with agreed time frames, business requirements and global standards;
- Support the business to maximise utilisation of the implemented SAP solutions;
- 5+ years of experience in a commercial finance department with experience of SAP and/or other ERP systems;
- An in-depth understanding and mastery in at least two of the following modules of SAP/FICO: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Special Purpose ledger, Fixed Assets, Banking and Treasury;
- Ability to represent Global IT with the business functions in Warsaw;
- Fluency in English.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to Davis Nolan Talent Consulting at [email protected].