What we offer:
• An ambitious work environment with great and excellent people.
• Work with bleeding edge technologies.
• The possibility to take over responsibility and bringing great projects forward.
• Contribute to open source projects which have been improved due to your daily work.
• Research, conception and development of Android Applications.
• Responsibility for the management of various (sub-)projects.
• Assurance of a good User Experience in collaboration with the management team. Minimum Qualifications:
• First experience in Android App development.
• Good knowledge of the Android SDK.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
• Used to work with git.
• Readiness to take responsibility and creativity for complex problem solving.
Preferred Qualifications (optional):
• Finished BS, MS or PhD in computer science, Physics, Maths or a similar technical field.
• First experience in developing Apps for Android based Smartwatches.
• Striving for excellence and greed to be an active part of an ambitious project.
• Enthusiasm for new technologies and Startups.
• Participation in open source project(s) or private/university projects.
• Familiarity with working in agile teams.