Hemmersbach is specialised in cross-border infrastructural services for the information technology (IT) industry. We have more than 2000 employees in 34 subsidiaries and the network of Hemmersbach Authorised Partners (HAP).
With their help, in over 190 countries worldwide, we offer our services within the following five segments: Repair, End User support, Expert Provision, Release & Deployment, Data Center Maintenance.
For Hemmersbach Poland located in Bielany Wrocławskie and for our expanding, international team we are seeking the following: PHP Developer
• Very attractive salary (upper limit depending on your skills and experience),
• Wide range of trainings and personal development – onboarding training in Germany,
• Stable, full time job in international, flexible and opened company,
• Participation in international projects worldwide – creating tools for internal use,
• Welcoming and friendly work environment,
• Multisport and lunch package,
• Private healthcare package,
• Relocation bonus..
• In-depth practical experience in the development,
• Very good knowledge of PHP web based applications,
• Good knowledge of HTML, AJAX, T-SQL and MS SQL Server 2008,
• Experience in creating and querying XML-based SOAP interfaces,
• Very good English,
• VBA skills would be an asset.
Your main responsibilities:
Support your teammates in the following projects:
• Development of a web-based dispatch tools including route planning and optimization for the operational control of 300 field service technicians,
• Development of a web-based inventory management tool (storing, retrieval, delivery notes produce, etc.) for our 30 distribution center