addresses or streets.
Information from the database is being shared by the company with other government organizations and sold commercially (e.g. courier companies). Current version of the application has been written ca. 10 years ago, and the company wants to rewrite it from the scratch using J2EE (Spring + Hibernate), frontend in Angular and microservices. Frontend layer is very complex, because it contains maps as well.
- Competitive salary.
- Internal and external trainings.
- Private medical care.
- Sport card.
- Social events.
- good knowledge of Spring and Hibernate frameworks,
- good knowledge of AngularJS,
- knowledge of Oracle databases,
- very good command of English.
- Working as part of a small team (currently 4 persons).
- Create a single view on two data sets instead of two available currently.
- Integration with Salesforce for better customer care.
- Adding new functionalities.