WymaganiaThere's a high probability that you're an ideal candidate if you are/have:
- Good knowledge of Linux systems
- systems and users administration (such as Ubuntu, Centos, Alpine)
- working knowledge of Linux internals
- optionally, performance tuning skills
- Strong scripting skills: python, bash
- Experience with virtual environments
- Good understanding of computer networks (routing, addressing, ARP, TCP/IP, etc.)
- Good English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience with Puppet - configuration management and orchestration skills.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with monitoring systems.
- System hardening experience - security oriented mind.
- Experience with:
- containers, registries, networking (docker/LXC,kubernetes, shipyard, swarm),
- source control and versioning/tagging (git)
- issue tracking,
- build and test automation (Jenkins)
- 2FA deployments
- Experience with infrastructure services such as FreeIPA, Radius, VPNs, firewalls, DNS, private registries and other common network services
- Experience with continuous integration process.
- Experience with cloud providers like AWS, Google Cloud
You will have a huge impact on the product and work with the newest technologies. You will work on only meaningful things.
Office: Krakow, 5 min walk from Market Square
Budget: up to 12k PLN (junior) or up to 15k PLN (mid), B2B