na róznym poziomie zaawansowania. Proponujemy stanowiska na kontrakcie b2b, widelki w zaleznosci
od umiejetnosci w okolicach 400-800/dzien.
Prosimy o aplikacje na link podany poniżej ogłoszenia.
WymaganiaEssential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Participates in the requirements analysis and design for software applications or sub-components for the iOS platform in the Aviation domain.
• Following industry and corporate best practices in software development (Agile or Scaled Agile Framework).
• Codes or maintains software applications or sub-components from specifications.
• Creates documented applications architectures, detail designs, class diagrams, use cases and coding specifications.
• Unit tests applications as identified in the development methodology, and creates appropriate documentation.
• Performs software troubleshooting and provides problem resolution.
• Complies with established scaled Agile software development methodologies, standards and procedures.
• Performs code walk-through to ensure code standards are applied and maintained.
• Performs on an on-call status, as required, to support business and production requirements.
• Documents status reports and records time expended.
• Works with various teams including sales, marketing and customer service to document customer requirements. Assist in the proposal process for new customers, as directed.
• Designs, reviews, and makes recommendations for improvements to software development environment and processes.
• Provides technical assistance on software products and other technologies to team members, contractors, and vendors as directed.
• Conducts original presentations on software products and engineering strategies to business units, executive management and others, as required. Knowledge and Skills:
• Experience working with Apple's Model View Control architecture constructs, design principles and interface guidelines.
• A deep familiarity with Objective-C, Swift and Cocoa Touch and knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
• Experience working with Apple iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
• Knowledge of Apple's Core Services and OS Layer frameworks, Certificates and Code Signing.
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
• Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools.
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
• Excellent object-oriented software development skills with at least 5+ years of relevant experience developing commercial applications including 3+ years working experience in iOS development.
• Proven ability in leading software development teams.
• Ability to work independently and as a team member with good communication skills.
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
• Demonstrated proficiency completing the development of software projects using development tools, methodologies, and strategies (i.e. XCode, Enterprise Architect, Perforce, GIT, JIRA, Version One, Contour or equivalent tool sets).
• BSc, MSc in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or equivalent.
• Experience with C, C++
• Experience with C# and XAML.
• Experience with Windows development
• Experience with Test Automation concepts
• Some experience in OpenGl and Quartz
• Experience with embedded software
• Knowledge in the area of aviation navigation