As a Senior QA Automation Engineer you will help us build and innovate one of the most user-friendly content marketing tools on the market that is used by Fortune 500 clients. You will be a member of a team, acting as an extension of the Client's team based in Belgium. If you are an active person who is and passionate about finding new, nonstandard solutions this role is definitely a good fit for you.
- You will insure consistent software quality for the clients
- You will write techniques and scripting automated tests
- You will invent and implement test cases for the product as well as custom and configuration test cases
- At least 3 years in a similar position
- Experience in software, integration and project implementation testing as well as performance testing
- Strong knowledge of tools and approaches for test automation
- Conversant with testing of responsive web applications (cross platform) and RESTful APIs
- Development skills and knowledge of C#
- Comfortable working together with project analysts and solution architects
- Very good communication skills in English (both oral and written)
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Private healthcare
- Wide range of benefits (sports card, cinema tickets, shopping & leisure vouchers, etc.)
- Referral program
- Access to Microsoft certifications
- Great coffee & fresh fruits
- Team events
We have a very informal and flexible working environment at Skelia that is very different from a typical corporate one and we're looking for someone who'll enjoy it as much as we do. We're all about giving and assuming responsibility and working hard but also about enjoying working together and self-development. If you respond well to change, you are smart, creative and you love working with people – we'd love to hear from you! Please don't forget to include the following statement in your resume:
"Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002r. Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm.)."
"I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."