10 000 - 16 000
As a Software Engineer at Applause you will:
- Design and develop the next generation Applause platform.
- Work in strong agile teams, using modern development methodologies.
- Work closely with product managers, designers and customers to deliver impactful product initiatives.
- Attractive salary (depending on your experience and skills),
- Office in the center of Warsaw
- Vested Stock Option Grants
- Best Hardware/Software money can buy
- Possibility to influence and shape the developed solutions,
- Funding of international IT conferences and workshops
- Friendly atmosphere at work
We are looking for engineers who:
- Are driven and passionate in creating premier web experiences through well designed, tested and maintainable code-bases.
- Love crafting beautiful RESTful web-services and have a strong knowledge in the way the web works.
- Have strong technical background with a modern backend technologysuch as Java's Spring Boot, NodeJS, etc. (We use a mix of Java + NodeJS)
- Are always looking to learn and improve – independent self-learners wholove to share what they find.
- Are team-focused, pragmatic engineers who enjoy working on small, agile teams.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with relational and No-SQL databases: MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB, Redis
- Darmowe przekąski
- Darmowa kawa i inne napoje
- Darmowy parking
- Elastyczne godziny pracy
- Biblioteczka z najnowszymi książkami IT
Launched in 2008 as uTest, Applause is leading the app quality revolution by enabling companies to deliver digital experiences that win - from web to mobile to wearables and beyond. By combining testing services and tools, Applause helps companies achieve the 360° app quality they need to thrive in the modern apps economy. We work with thousands of companies, from the hottest startups to the world's biggest brands – including Google, Microsoft, Amazon, USA Today, Runkeeper and many more. We offer an innovative, fun, cutting edge culture and, right now, we have dozens of job openings. Maybe one of them is the right one for you! Since our 2008 launch, we've appreciated tremendous success for a start-up, having raised $80 million in funding. We have a recurring, blue-chip customer base that includes global brands like Google, Microsoft, Groupon, AOL, Intuit and the BBC. Moreover, we've been widely featured in tier one media such as Fortune, Forbes, BusinessWeek and TechCrunch, as well as received awards from Gartner, Mashable and SXSW.