BLStream is a software house with UX core. Since 1999 we have been providing custom-made solutions to industry and commercial partners, both large and small, for their specific product needs.
BLStream has R&D Centers in Szczecin, Wrocław, Lublin, Monachium and Regensburg. Also we have our Sales Offices in London, Helsinki, Monachium, Santa Clara (USA) and Warsaw.
We are leading now over 40 projects for more than 20 Clients in Europe and US. We don't want to hire you just for the project or to lease to the Client. We want to hire you to the Company and wish for long-term cooperation in a variety of projects. Be a part of BLStream and join Us!
BLStream - Who we are
Job title: Quality Assurance Engineer
Type: Job Contract / B2B
• Design test cases based on given business requirements
• Perform tests that will support development team
• Identify root cause of defects
• Analyze test results to improve existing functionalities
• Minimum 2 years of experience of software testing experience
• Ability to analyze technical documentation and design test cases
• Experience in test automation and knowledge of automation tools
• Experience in software testing management
• Defect management process knowledge
• Good English communication skills
• Attractive salary
• Continuous professional development
• Possibility to work with the latest technologies
• Stable work among professionals
• Good atmosphere at work
• Extra benefits
Interested? Sent CV: [email protected]
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application:
"I hereby give my consent to have my personal data included in the submitted documents processed by BLStream Sp. z o.o., its cooperators, affiliates and by their customers, as deemed necessary for the purposes of the recruitment process, including processing such data in the future for the same purposes. I hereby confirm that my consent is given voluntarily and that I am aware of the rights granted to me under Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August, 1997 (Dz.U. 2015 r. item 2135, as amended)."