Be part of our new software hub in Warsaw, a branch of the company solely focused on technology and crafting high quality software.
What we offer:
- Interesting and challenging work in a small team of tech enthusiasts
- All the shiny tools you need. We use the whole Jetbrains portfolio and crossbrowsertesting.com, ...
- Lots of opportunities to grow and learn
- Possibility to travel and visit our other offices
- Possibility to work on a B2B contract
- You are able to communicate fluently in English, our company language. French or German is a plus.
- High self-motivation and sense of responsibility.
- Ability to plan test cases and prepare test data.
- Experience with performing tests and reporting results
- Recording and running automated tests with Selenium.
- Basic knowledge of MySQL and data analysis.
- Writing and maintaining user stories.
- Gathering requirements and participating in online meetings
- Understanding of HTML and the fundamental technologies driving the Internet
- ISTQB Certificate
- Finished studies in a related field, or close to finishing
- Basic Linux Shell scripting
- Experience with GIT version control