Are you hungry for challenges?
Positionly is your answer.
We are looking for a Front-End Developer to join our family at our HQs located in Warsaw!
At Positionly, we create a simple and user-friendly SEO analytical tool that is understandable even for beginners. We give businesses and organizations the power to be more competitive in the search engines and progress in the tough competition of today's world.
Take the challenge!
At Positionly, you will be responsible for the final appearance of our flagship product. You will be an integral member of the Development Team by contributing daily to the architecture and development of our product.
- Practical knowledge of React.JS or similar frameworks will be a strong advantage
- Good command of verbal and written English (you'll use it everyday when communicating on different channels and team members)
- Responsive design implementation experience
- Solid knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Intimate knowledge of cross-browser and cross-device development
- Familiarity with UX and UI design
- Comfortable with *nix command line
- CSS preprocessors such as Sass or LESS will be an advantage
- Familiarity with a developer workflow consisting of git, feature branches and continuous integration & deployment will be an advantage
- Ability to solve problems, create solutions and direct work on their own
- Eagerness to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to work on a team
- Good communication skills
- Salary between 3000 - 6000 pln net (depending on skills and experience)
- Work in one of the fastest growing SaaS startups in Poland with a friendly startup culture and international environment
- A real impact on the company's performance and growth
- Flexible working hours & possibility to work remotely from time to time
- English lessons at work
- We provide a Macbook
- Awesome working conditions: an office full of beanbags, hammocks and exercise balls with a playroom where you will find a tennis table and an Xbox
- Private Medical Care & MultiSport Card & our own Family Program
- A flexible vacation policy - take as much time as you need for vacation and sick days
- Kitchen filled with delicious coffee, fruits and snacks