The backend development lead engineer will maintain legacy and design new full-stack solutions aiming at
enhancing the global provisioning solutions infrastructure by utilizing shared hosted resources.
This position encompasses also managerial responsibilities both direct and doted-lines. Direct Manager will
be remote (USA).
- Architect/designs scalable, high-performance, data-driven web services
- DB schema analysis/definition/requirements, including stored procedures
- Data Analytics.
- Data and Image Processing.
- Continuous Integration – (N)Ant & Jenkins
- Working experience with unit tests and loading tests (soapUI, loadUI)
- Validation and acceptance test plan. Staging and deployment.
- Business Workflow development and deployment
- Jira/Agile, Confluence
- Web services security concepts
- Application server technology (Tomcat, WebSphere, Jboss, Weblogic etc)
- UX: User experience/Usability
- Java, Redhat, Oracle and Weblogic.
- SOA / Web Services (Rest/SOAP)
- SQL, PL/SQL. NoSQL a plus
- ASP.NET MVC a plus
- Full stack web development
- Soap and REST web services
- ASP.NET MVC/Grails
- jQuery / Front-end framework
- Oracle PL/SQL / NoSQL