Currently for Our Client - Europe's favourite airline (who has a team of more than 10.000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe's No.1 on time performance, and has an industry leading 31- year safety record) we are looking for candidates on the position Payroll Specialist with Italian. The successful candidate will initially be responsible for payroll / social insurance compliance in Italy and will in turn grow to handle additional jurisdictions and other Group's finance functions, creating opportunities for career development. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who will be able to work to tight deadlines and take ownership of the role. They will also have the opportunity to have a leading role in other projects as the business develops in the region.
• Managing payroll and social insurance compliance initially for Italy, expanding to other jurisdictions.
• Ensure accurate and timely delivery of all payroll / social insurance compliance obligations.
• Co-ordinate the preparation of payroll data for all employees in relevant jurisdictions.
• Providing advice to employees on payroll related issues.
• Dealing with queries from Italian tax / social insurance authorities.
• Liaise with Group Finance on payroll and other issues.
• Monthly reporting.
• Coordinate with HQ on other issues related to the region.
• Ad-hoc duties
Here's what we are looking for:
• Previous experience managing Italian / multi jurisdiction payroll and social insurance compliance function.
• A detailed knowledge of Italian payroll and social insurance. Knowledge of payroll / social insurance compliance system in another jurisdiction is an advantage.
• Language(s) – Italian, proficient level of English is essential and another European language would be an advantage.It is necessary because of cooperation withteam from Ireland.
• Computer literate (Payroll Software, MS Office, SAP).
• Good interpersonal skills.
• University Degree.
• Professional qualification is an advantage.
Experience in performing Italian withholding and social insurance calculations. Excellent analytical skills are essential. The candidate should be able to demonstrate a high degree of initiative, strong interpersonal and excellent communications skills.
• Competitive Salary
• Staff Travel Benefits
• Excellent Personal Development Opportunities
• Empleyment contract
• box of benefits: private medical care, sport's ticket
• financing of relocation
Please feel free to send your resume on my e-mail address: [email protected]
Jednocześnie, działając na podstawie art. 24 ust. 1 ustawy z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych informujemy, że
• Administratorem Pani/Pana danych osobowych jest Power Media S.A. z siedzibą przy ul. Grabiszyńskiej 241 B, we Wrocławiu (kod pocztowy: 53-234),
• Dane osobowe przetwarzane będą w celu przeprowadzenia tego i przyszłych procesów rekrutacji
• Posiada Pani/Pan prawo dostępu do treści swoich danych oraz ich poprawiania,
• Podanie danych osobowych jest dobrowolne.