CompatibL is a financial software company specializing in developing a wide range of applications for the investment and banking business. The company's clients are three of the five US largest banks and one of the US biggest hedge funds, as well as the top financial institutions in Europe.
We are looking for a self-managing Technical Writer who can learn complex technologies quickly and manage the entire process of writing top-quality documentation from start to finish.
• Writing and updating software product documentation (Administrator's guides, SDK references, release notes);
• Proofreading and editing documentation to ensure consistency of language and style, as well as correct application of templates;
• Maintain existing documentation by updating both verbal and graphical content.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science/Finance/ Business Administration or equivalent education;
• At least 2 years of demonstrated technical writing experience;
• Advanced spoken and written English;
• Ability to write clearly, concisely, and accurately;
• Understanding of OOP paradigms and patterns;
• Understanding of software development process;
• Advanced LaTEX knowledge;
• Advanced MS Office user;
• Experience with team collaboration tools (Confluence, JIRA, SVN, Git);
• Basic HTML knowledge.
We offer you a competitive salary in accordance with your experience and qualifications, good working conditions, a social package, and a friendly team.