Come join our team as a hands-on IT consultant creating innovative websites and applications. This position involves developing a mastery in agile enterprise development. We are seeking self-disciplined and enthusiastic programmer to join our team.
Core Requirements :
- Develop and improve responsive and mobile friendly versions of websites,
- Produce well-written software,
- Thoughtfully analyze and clearly communicate technical recommendations,
- Proactively influence our business (improving our methodology, sales, work environment, etc.).
- Comfortable working with WordPress,
- Mobile/Responsive website development experience using Bootstrap highly desirable,
- The ability to clearly communicate to clients and process feedback along the way,
- IT-related university degree or equivalent work experience,
- Web development skills with 2+ years experience,
- Familiarity with ticketing system such as Redmine,
- Proven ability to solve problems,
- Proven analytical, planning, and software design skills,
- Passion for technology,
- Superior personal character and work ethic,
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Working knowledge of any programming language,
- Knowledge of any others web development tools, not listed above.
- Competitive salary,
- Work with skilled, smart, international co-workers,
- Top-end commercial or development tools (hardware and software) with flexibility given on selection of toolset,
- Modern, agile development practices maximizing client and developer satisfaction,
- Flexible, comfortable, friendly, and professional work culture,
- Flexible employment options (umowa o dzieło, umowa zlecenie, umowa o współpracy).