Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We're looking for someone like that who can provide business-related services and support to Process Architecture team within the CTO Business Architecture Team:
– develop and implement business-wide action plans and key initiatives
– serve as a subject-matter expert on our process management software and coach colleagues across the organization in using it
– evaluate and mitigate risks, adhering to financial targets
– instigate change initiatives that drive the business forward, aligned with global strategy
You'll be working in the CTO Business Architecture team in Zabierzow, Krakow Business Park. We select and implement a process management tool, which will be rolled-out for use by process owners, designers and managers at enterprise level and within our divisions. You will use the repository-based tool to capture, consolidate and publish process information to integrate with key elements of the enterprise architecture meta model for end-to-end process flow. You will act as an advocate for the tool e.g. promote the use of the tool within the group, make recommendations for how to leverage repository functionality to deliver most value to the organization.
Your experience and skills
– a passion for data gathering and information sharing
– understanding of information architecture
– 2-3 years of experience in a role like this, at least 1 year managing a repository-based tool
– the ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude
– the ability to apply technical understanding to practical problems
– an excellent communicator, with persuasive presentation skills
– incredibly organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize (you make lists and get things checked off)
– comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– a self-starter, willing to take on responsibility
– fluent in English, German working knowledge would be an asset
What we offer
UBS offers talented individuals around the world a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment in which passion, commitment and hard work are valued and rewarded.
Fitting in at UBS means being passionate and motivated about what you do. If you like collaborating, are used to challenging others and being challenged in return, then you have the right attitude to thrive in our environment. Want to become part of our team? Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.