Do you have a knack for analyzing business processes? Are you able to manage projects efficiently? Are you independent and self-driven? We're looking for someone like that who can help us:
– define enterprise process management methods, standards and templates and implement them
– develop enterprise process models and frameworks
– support colleagues across the organization in designing processes
– describe the business processes and process management initiatives, including the organizational structures involved
– assist in quality control and project management
You'll be working in the Business Architecture group in Zabierzow, Krakow Business Park. Our role is to be a change agents, capable of engaging in a constructive dialog with business and IT counterparts. We help by driving changes across the entire firm. Our typical IT counterparts include Divisional CTOs and their IT Architects, IT Line Management and representatives of major IT solution delivery programs; on the business side we usually speak with representatives of the change units within COO organizations of Business Divisions and Corporate Center functions. You will use your business process analyst background to engage with the business on a broader, more strategic basis.
Your experience and skills
– 2-3 years of experience process management, process modelling or process architecture
– experience with or interest in process standards and process management tools (e.g. ARIS, Casewise)
– knowledge of how to develop robust solutions, heard about industry standard process management, improvement or design methodologies, such as Lean Six Sigma
– the proven ability to handle multiple projects and manage conflicting priorities
– a pro-active attitude (you are always brimming with ideas)
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– passionate about the banking business front-to-back
– capable to work in consulting-type environment
– a born leader able to apply technical understanding to practical problems
– fluent in English, German working knowledge is an asset
What we offer
UBS offers talented individuals around the world a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment in which passion, commitment and hard work are valued and rewarded.
Fitting in at UBS means being passionate and motivated about what you do. If you like collaborating, are used to challenging others and being challenged in return, then you have the right attitude to thrive in our environment. Want to become part of our team? Apply now on www.ubs.com
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.