Do you like to solve high tech problems? Are you willing to play a key role in engineering the core technologies of one of the largest financial institutions in the world? We need skilled engineers who understand the value of microservices and the technologies that drive a modern technology environment. While this role will focus on the creation of our Microservice Service methodology, you will want to be part of a bigger movement to change how UBS does business within technology and make the enterprise more efficient.
The Cross Platform Services team is a global team that manages multiple technical disciplines like ITAM, ITSM, Monitoring, JobScheduling, Logging and BPM. Our organizational goal is to create services and solve problems that cross applications and infrastructure and manage our technical environment. artnering with Application, Infrastructure, Security and Business is the crossroads of where we do our engineering. The Cross Platform Services team is critically placed to be enable and inform our enterprise to operate as a coehsive unit.
The team you will be part of will be accountable for engineering Microservices framework across the enterprise leveraging open source technologies.
Your experience and skills
• A driven, self-motivated team leader that will be capable of building a culture of partnership and team problem solving.
• Have strong techinical experience in product technoologies for process management and remote agent execution technology.
• Have experience with integration technologies between ServiceNow, IBM Netcool, HP CSA / IAAS related tools, Juniper, Docker / Cloud Foundry / PAAS related tools
• Hold yourself accountable for you, your team and the firm's success
• A university degree for business or computer science
• A logical and analytical basis to technology problem solving
• Experience working in larger global organizations that have a demanding workload
• A background in infrastructure and application development of 10+ years.
• Deep technical experience with one or all of the folowing Activiti / EdorasOne / Drools
• A detailed understanding of SDLC process
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers