We have QA Teams in Krakow and Wroclaw, summing more than 30 testers. We are testing Enterprise, Web and Mobile applications, using both manual and automated test approaches. We are always growing and improving our processes so we can guarantee you will be able to grow your test automation and leadership skills: learn modern test automation tools, create automated test architecture, lead teams and be part of our wonderful team.
If you are a person who likes challenges, like to learn and likes to have fun – we are waiting for you!
Currently we are looking for Functional tester to work on various projects.
WymaganiaResponsibilities: - Develop test plans, test cases and test scripts
- Estimate workload, test execution duration
- Create and update documentation related to QA processes and procedures
- Identify gaps in existing testing and provide input
- May participate in and/or manage UAT with customers
- Participate in planning, creating and maintenance automated testing scripts
- Execute tests and help root-cause issues working with software development teams
- Maintain test suites current with new features updates
- Analyze failed tests and manage defects using the Defect reporting tool
- 3-5 years testing experience
- Excellent analytical skills, understanding of project life cycles, and ability to act in an entrepreneurial manner to ensure the software delivered matches the needs of the customer base and business community
- Proven analytical, planning, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Basic knowledge of usage of Automation scripts.
- Comfortable with direct communication with all levels of technical and business resources
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience with working in a highly collaborative and dynamic multi-team environment
- Experience of Agile practices and processes (e.g. SCRUM, KANBAN)
- Knowledge of Financial products
- Product know-how in the Secured Lending Business