WymaganiaWhat we are looking for: A web developer for our advisory and distribution practices (M/F).
Your role will be to contribute actively to the development of the advisory practice of Arendt Regulatory & Consulting. As Software/Web Developer, you will:
• implement new internal and external web applications based on Confluence (Atlassian) collaborative solution and/or Drupal content management system
• gather information from internal stakeholders to define the steps and actions to be undertaken to build web solutions to bring transparency and efficiency in the way we serve our clients
• participate to all project phases : design, development, test, release in production, and maintenance
• manage one or more projects working in close collaboration with the business teams
• document business needs and streamline some of them through automation of processes where appropriate
• create e-dashboards to offer our clients more added value services, typically by offering on-line:
o File sharing and enrichment
o Automated notifications
o Gathering of feedbacks
• document the technical architecture and manage the relationship with our PSF data center reviewing the scope of services and defining quarterly KPIs Also, you
• already know or are eager to discover the Luxembourg financial regulatory environment, in particular the UCITS, AIFM, FATCA and CRS regulations
• like working in team and collaborating with internal and external clients
• have strong analytical skills with excellent problem solving
• are fluent in English
• have a proven track record of delivered applications (even small or proof of concept)
• Degree in Computer Science
• Tools: Java development tools (Eclipse, Netbeans, etc.), good knowledge of Confluence (Atlassian) and Drupal softwares, MS office, MS Project, MS Visio
• DBMS: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, Access + common clients (TOAD, etc.).
• Development Languages: JAVA (J2SE, J2EE), HTML, Flash.
• Application server: Tomcat, IIS, WebSphere.
• OS: Windows, Unix/Linux
What we offer:
• On top of a competitive package and a true work-life balance, we offer an exceptional working environment at Arendt House, in a young, fun and international team of professionals who don't take themselves seriously and believe in teamwork rather than individualism.