Location: Poland, Warsaw Department: Global Technical Services (GTS)
Reports include: DevLead
Type of contract: Full time permanent position
Working schedule: Monday to Friday standard OR shifted working hours: 13:00 - 21:00
Purpose of the role:
- Expert level delivery and development of campaign content for deployment via the Oracle platform Maxymiser
- Proactive and vocal member of the agile team and continual representing the needs of the development scope of work
- The ensure on-time delivery of all development work, while meeting and supporting execution of best practices, coding techniques, and standards as driven by the development lead
- Provide and drive accurate estimations
- Working with agile team at an expert level to accurately code and build campaign related content of any complexity for Oracle Maxymiser clients
- Proactive vocal member of the agile team Defining campaign feasibility, scope, and final acceptance criteria
- The ensure all work estimations are accurate and all Assumptions are communicated Clearly
- The ensure all delivered campaign content meets Oracle Maxymiser quality standards
- The ensure campaign content is delivered within agreed time frames
- Assist junior feds in Determining the best structure and approach when coding and building Requirements for campaigns
- The ensure effective working relationships are established with the wider Services Team (Client Services + Technical Services)
- The ensure all communications within the Services Team are clear and effective
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of campaign production. Continuous updated this team knowledge repository and documentation of issues found within the bug tracking system
- Contribute toward the improvement of, as driven by the development lead:
- code standards
- code reviews
- Team Mentoring
=> University educated in computer science or a related field.
=> Strong communicator with all stakeholders. Spoken and written languages:
Angielski, upper intermediate (compulsory)
=> 3+ years' experience in the IT sector as a developer. Minimum of 2+ years as a Frontend Developer. Involvement in client facing projects is beneficial.
=> Development knowledge
Excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS
strong understanding of programming logic, standards, and constructs
Angular and ReactJS knowledge is appreciated
=> Experience with agile project management techniques Including Kanban, Scrum and XP programming beneficial.
=> Well organized, an efficient user of Their Own time.
=> Problem solving: able to define problems, collect data, ESTABLISH facts, draw valid Conclusions and Recommendations make. If interested, please send message at [email protected]